Moore West FCU History
Moore West FCU was established in 1935 to benefit the employees of the Moore Corporation and their families. Moore West FCU has changed with the times over the last 85 years while keeping the same philosophy of "People Helping People", while at the same time providing a safe and sound financial institution.
Since the early years, Moore West FCU has grown from a few members to 1,000 members and over 15 million in assets. We have expanded our field of membership to not only service Moore employees but over 10 different SEGS (select employer groups) in San Leandro. Plus, we’ve been members of the San Leandro Chamber of Commerce since 1996. At Moore West FCU we pride ourselves on providing each member with the highest quality service possible.
A Note From Our Board President